Frequently asked questions
When is it possible to check in and use the room?
Check-in is possible at any time on the day of arrival, and rooms are available from 2pm.
Until when is the room available on departure day?
The room is available until 10 am on departure day.
From when on is bathing possible on the day of arrival?
Swimming is possible on the day of arrival from 9 am.
Do you have rooms with a bathtub?
The Hotel Vivat **** superior has rooms with bathtubs.
Do the rooms have a balcony?
Hotel Vivat **** superior has rooms with balconies.
Does the room with balcony require an extra charge?
There is no extra charge for accommodation in a room with a balcony.
Is Hotel Vivat **** superior connected to the swimming pool complex?
Hotel Vivat **** superior is connected to the swimming pool complex.
Is there a water boiler in the room??
There is no water boiler in the room.
Is smoking allowed in the room?
Smoking in rooms is prohibited.
Are pets allowed at Hotel Vivat **** superior?
Pets are not allowed at Hotel Vivat **** superior.
Can I extend my stay on the day of departure?
On the day of departure you can extend your stay in the room according to the regular price list.
Where can luggage be left after check-out?
After checking out, you can leave your luggage at the main reception.
What should be considered when you arrive at the hotel so that you protect yourself and everyone else?
- Only visit the thermal baths if you are healthy, without signs and symptoms of an acute respiratory infection (such as cold, discomfort, muscle pain, fever, cough).
- Be sure to wear a face mask.
- Disinfect your hands on arrival, before and after using the toilets and on departure.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water or disinfect your hands with a special hand disinfectant.
- Do not touch your face (eyes, nose and mouth) with dirty/unwashed hands.
- A sufficient interpersonal distance of at least 1.5 meters must be maintained.
- Ensure proper cough hygiene (cover your mouth and nose with a paper tissue before coughing/sneezing or cough/sneeze in the upper part of the sleeve). Discard the paper tissue after each use and wash your hands with soap and water.
What should be considered in restaurant so that you protect yourself and everyone else?
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival in any restaurant. Hand disinfectants are located at the entrance.
- Protective gloves are mandatory in restaurants with self-service buffets.
- It is compulsory to wear a face mask in closed rooms of restaurants or bars if you are not sitting at the table. You must wear a face mask when you arrive, leave the table, or use the toilets.
What should be considered on swimming pool so that you protect yourself and everyone else?
- It is mandatory to disinfect hands when entering the premises and after using the toilets and changing rooms. Disinfectants are available at marked locations. A safety distance of 1.5 meters inside and outside the water must be maintained.
- When moving and staying indoors (reception, toilets, cloakroom), the use of a face mask is compulsory, taking into account a sufficient distance between people.
- Be sure to shower before entering the bathing area and go through the hyperchlorinated water barrier to wash your feet.
What should be considered in Wellness center and Salon Thai massage so that you protect yourself and everyone else?
- A safety distance of 1.5 meters must be maintained in all areas of the wellness center and the Thai Massage Salon. The use of a face mask is mandatory.
- Hand disinfection is mandatory before entering the wellness center for massages and cosmetic treatments and after using the toilets. Disinfectants are available in visible places. During the treatment, our employees wear a face mask and after each treatment, a thorough disinfection of the workplace and the tools is carried out. Guests must also wear a face mask during treatment.
When is the time for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
Dinner: 18:00 – 21:00
Which meal do we start and end with?
If half board is included in the package, you start with dinner and finish with breakfast.
If full board is included in the package, you start with dinner and finish with lunch.
Is the drink included in the half board price?
Drinks at meals are not included in the price of half board.
Do you have meals for people on a vegetarian/vegan or gluten-free diet?
We can prepare a vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free diet for you, but this must be stated when booking.
Swimming pool complex:
Vivat Sauna world:
Friday - Saturday: 12:00-22:00
Vivat Wellness centre:
Thai massage salon:
Is the bathrobe included in the price?
Your bathrobe, which is in the hotel room, is included in the price.
Can I use the bathrobe after checking out of the hotel?
After checking out of the hotel, you cannot use the bathrobe from the room, but you can rent one at the pool & wellness reception according to the regular price list.
Are bath towels included in the price?
Bath towels are included in the price and are available at the pool & wellness reception.
Can I use bath towels after checking out of the hotel?
After checking out, you can use the bath towels at the pool complex.
Does the booking a require an advance payment?
No advance payment is required for booking.
Which cards can I use for payment?
Payment is possible with Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Diners, and Aktiva cards.
Can I pay my stay in installments?
You cannot pay for your stay at Hotel Vivat **** superior in installments.
Can I store my bike with you?
The bike can be stored in our bicycle shed according to the regular price list.
Can we rent bicycles?
At Hotel Vivat **** superior you can rent bicycles at the main reception.
Can I rent electric bikes with you?
Electric bicycle rental is not available.